Christian TV Host Rick Wiles has warned viewers that vegan meat companies are out there to alter human DNA in order to wipe out humanity and replace it with ‘soulless creatures’.
The world may hail the rising vegan trend as a switch to a healthier life, a positive environmental influence and a step towards animal welfare, but some believe it’s a conspiracy against the human race.
Pastor Rick Wiles is the host of TruNews, a television “news” program for conservative Christians. He is often in the news for his controversial, outrageous and bizarre claims.
Earlier this year, he hosted a segment in which he set out to expose the ulterior motives of vegan meat companies who, according to him, are surreptitiously working with Satan to modify human DNA so that people are robbed of their souls and become incapable of worshipping God.
On the show, he said: “When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger.
“You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory. This is the nightmare world that they are taking us into. They’re changing God’s creation. Why? Because they want to be God.
“God is an environmentalist,” he argued.
“He takes this very seriously. He created this planet, he created the universe and he’s watching these Luciferians destroy this planet, destroy the animal kingdom, destroy the plant kingdom, change human DNA. Why? They want to change human DNA so that you can’t be born again. That’s where they’re going with this, to change the DNA of humans so it will be impossible for a human to be born again. They want to create a race of soulless creatures on this planet.”
The health benefits of a balanced vegan diet is overwhelmingly supported by scientific research.
- A major study published in The Journal of Nutrition concluded that a vegan lifestyle potentially improved one’s chances of living a longer life.
- Numerous studies on plant‐based diets have reported to improve metabolic and cardiac output. A study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association reported that participants who consumed more and healthier options of plant based foods were 16% less likely to have a cardiovascular condition- heart attack, stroke, or heart failure, as compared to the ones who consumed the least amount of plant based foods.
- Results of an oxford study indicated that adopting a plant based diet could help save the planet, in terms of reducing ‘not just greenhouse gases, but global acidification, eutrophication, land use, and water use’.
- A UN report indicated that our current food chain contributed 37% of greenhouse-gas emissions, which included land and resources required in raising animals and growing crops in addition to conveying and packaging food.
- Several reports have also linked the meat industry to increases in climate change, health hazards, deforestation and animal cruelty.
What do you think of Rick Wiles’s theory? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Vegan culture, food, beauty & more
- Totally Vegan Buzz Team
- 19th June 2020
All sorts of plant-based foods and products will be up for sale at this summer’s Vegan Farmers’ Market in Vancouver. Vancouver is gearing to launch the city’s first Vegan Farmers Market on 27 June at Vancouver’s Concord Community Park. The event will operate right through summer for eight full Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 …
- Charlotte Coates
- 13th January 2020
Perfume has the power to transport you. A favourite scent can remind you of many things – conjuring up the bliss of a relaxing holiday, the comfort of home or even a butterfly-filled first date. There are so many wonderful scents to choose from, no matter if you prefer musky notes, floral hints or fruity …
All the quizzes you love to binge!
- Marlon Farrugia
- 10th January 2020
How much vegan knowledge do you have stored away? Do you have to Google your way through a shopping trip, or do you have all the bad E-numbers memorised? Find out now with this quiz. Marlon Farrugia Marlon Farrugia is a freelance writer from Brighton. He has been a dedicated vegan for many years, and …
- Marlon Farrugia
- 13th October 2019
Spook Season approaches. There will be ghosts, goblins, ghouls, and glucose. You need a costume, and you want to it to show off your personality, which means VEGAN. But what to choose? Take our quiz to find out your perfect outfit. Marlon Farrugia Marlon Farrugia is a freelance writer from Brighton. He has been a …
- Marlon Farrugia
- 26th September 2019
“If you were a vegetable, what kind would you be?” A question that has tormented humanity throughout the ages – until now. Read: QUIZ: If you score 19/20 on THIS quiz, you’re a Vegan God Marlon Farrugia Marlon Farrugia is a freelance writer from Brighton. He has been a dedicated vegan for many years, and …